|Position Category||Career and Technical Education|
|Posting Start Date|
|Posting End Date|
|Position Start Date|
|School District||Oklahoma Department of CareerTech|
Provide assistance in the reporting, compliance and audit requirements associated with the Carl Perkins, Adult Education and Family Literacy and ARPA federal awards. Research, monitor, identify, and write proposals for grant opportunities for the CareerTech System. Provide technical assistance to grantees to assure that funded programs meet approved goals and objectives.
|Required Qualifications||Requires a minimum of a bachelor’s degree. Prefer proven success in writing grants or obtaining education-related grant funding. Prefer experience in monitoring grants, establishing accountability measures and documenting grant results.
Requires technical skills such as a working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel. Experience in grants management and knowledge of school and state is preferred.
• Establish and administer processes to ensure federal grant compliance by collecting, analyzing and reporting data on performance measures of grants received.
• Provide technical assistance to sub-grantees, assuring that funded programs meet stated approved goals and objectives.
• Prepare annual and year end reports and submit to the awarding state or federal agency in accordance with established standards.
• Participate in the monitoring process of ARPA, Carl Perkins, and Adult Education and Family Literacy grants.
• Accurately, and in a timely manner, prepare correspondence, reports, forms and other communications in accordance with recognized Oklahoma Department of Career and Technology Education standards as requested.
• Identify and obtain additional funding for agency and CareerTech System by researching, pursuing and monitoring alternative funding and grant opportunities to support the CareerTech mission. May provide communication, consultation and guidance to agency and field staff on grant and funding opportunities.
• Act as a resource for field staff in the grant application process by providing advice and consultation on grant and funding processes.
• Research and prepare appropriate materials, documentation and requirements for agency grant applications; submit and track progress of grant applications, including state, federal and private grant and funding opportunities.
Position based in Stillwater, OK. Some travel and overnight stays required. Requires valid state driver’s license. Ability to lift up to 10 pounds with or without reasonable accommodations.
Position based in Stillwater, OK.
|Include the following materials with your application:||Cover Letter|
|Include the following materials with your application:||Resume|
|Application Instructions||Salary/Benefits: $51,985.95 - $58,421.34 commensurate with education or experience. Health, dental, life and disability insurance; flexible benefits plan; teacher’s retirement; vacation/sick leave; paid holidays; employee assistance program; and flex-time options. Total salary and benefits package valued at $64,192.17 - $71,111.95.
Position posted for a minimum of 10 calendar days or until position is filled.
Send cover letter, including job title, and resume to:
Mail: Oklahoma Department of Career and Technology Education, Attn: Marie, 1500 West Seventh Ave., Stillwater, OK 74074.
|Contact Name||Marie Saatkamp|