|Position Type||Director of Technology|
|Posting Start Date|
|Posting End Date|
|Position Start Date|
|School District||Catoosa Public Schools|
Catoosa Public Schools is seeking a Director of Technology to provide leadership and assume management responsibility for the direction, coordination, integration and implementation of technology across all school district buildings and departments. The Director of Technology will be responsible for planning, purchasing, installing and maintaining all technology systems of the District in a condition of excellence enabling full educational use of technology at all times in compliance with local, state, and federal regulations and requirements. This is a hands-on position with responsibilities that range from strategic and long-range planning and implementation of system-wide technology solutions, to providing one-on-one and group training and support. Experience working in the education field is important for understanding how technology supports educational outcomes, where technology funding sources can be accessed, and that a culture of collaboration and creativity can support success. Catoosa Public Schools has four school sites and over 1,800 students. This position reports to the Superintendent.
|Required Qualifications||• Bachelor’s degree.
• Five years progressively responsible experience in the development, installation and maintenance of information systems, preferred.
• Strong understanding and experience setting up, configuring, and managing network components: including but not limited to managed switches, WANS, wireless network with multiple AP’s, network operating systems, etc.
• Experience working with Active Directory, group policies, security groups, and network logon scripting.
• Setup and operational knowledge of Windows and Mac OS.
• Excellent troubleshooting skills ¬ ability to narrow down the cause of an issue and determine a solution.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate with and work well with all levels within an organization specifically working effectively within the culture and processes used in educational organizations.
• Highly organized with strong project management skills, and drive to meet organizational and departmental objectives; ability to manage projects on interrelated timelines.
• Knowledge of classroom technology including Smart Boards, document cameras, sound systems, projectors, cameras, etc.
• Knowledge of student information systems, a strong plus.
• Basic understanding of website development and maintenance, communication systems (such as Remind), Learning Management Systems (Canvas, Google), etc.
• Proven ability to negotiate and work with vendors and consultants.
• Proven ability to work effectively with parents, community and staff on various organization-wide, and Technology Advisory Committees.
• Experience supervising staff.
|Include the following materials with your application:||Cover Letter|
|Include the following materials with your application:||Resume|
|Include the following materials with your application:||Transcripts|
|Include the following materials with your application:||Reference List|
|Include the following materials with your application:||Letter(s) of Reference|
|Application Instructions||Send resume, cover letter, transcripts, references, application (https://www.catoosaps.net/259766_2), and any other supporting documents to Alicia O'Donnell superintendent: email@example.com|
|Contact Name||Alicia O'Donnell|