|Posting Start Date|
|Posting End Date|
|Position Start Date|
|School District||Oklahoma City Public Schools|
Oklahoma City, OK
Chief Financial Officer
The CFO (Chief Financial Officer) reports to the Superintendent, serves as the District's Encumbrance Clerk, and is responsible for maintaining and improving the financial systems for all district activities. The CFO is responsible for facilitating the strategic goals of the District by collaborating with District leadership staff on financial strategies and business models that impact the District’s budget development and implementation; accounting, financial reporting, and internal controls, and effective and efficient use of financial resources. Other responsibilities include ensuring compliance with board policy, federal and state law, and GAAP and providing financial transparency to our district members and staff.
|Required Qualifications||Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required):
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration required.
• Fifteen (15) years of accounting, budgeting, and finance required.
• Five (5) years in an education or business management position, with multiple department responsibility.
• CPA preferred.
• Knowledge of School Finance Law.
• Must be able to pass the bonded insurance requirements.
• Quantitative skills regarding the analysis of financial data.
|Include the following materials with your application:||Cover Letter|
|Include the following materials with your application:||Resume|
|Application Instructions||Please visit our full posting at the link below to view additional details. To apply for this position, please submit an application online accompanied by a current resume. We look forward to reviewing your submission.|
|Contact Name||Dana Leach|