|Position Category||Teaching - Jr. High School|
|Position Type||Future Secondary Teacher 2020/2021 School Year|
|Posting Start Date|
|Posting End Date|
|Position Start Date|
|School District||El Dorado Public School|
EL DORADO, AR
TITLE: Teacher - Secondary
QUALIFICATIONS: As set by state certification authorities
REPORTS TO: Principal
SUPERVISES: Teacher Aide and Volunteers
JOB GOAL: To lead students toward the fulfillment of their potential for intellectual, social and psychological growth.
1. Prepares for, meets, and instructs assigned classes in the locations and at the times designated.
2. Develops and maintains a classroom environment conductive to effective learning within the limits of the resources provided by the district.
3. Encourages students to set and maintain standards of classroom behavior.
4. Employs a variety of instructional techniques and instructional media, consistent with the physical limitations of the location provided and the needs and capabilities of the individuals or student groups involved.
5. Takes all necessary and reasonable precautions to protect students, equipment, materials, and facilities.
6. Evaluates student progress on a regular basis and communicates that progress to the students and the parents.
7. Maintains accurate, complete, and correct records as required by law, district policy, and administrative regulation.
8. Assists in upholding and enforcing school rules, administrative regulations, and the Board policy.
|Include the following materials with your application:||Cover Letter|
|Include the following materials with your application:||Resume|
|Include the following materials with your application:||Transcripts|
|Include the following materials with your application:||Reference List|
|Include the following materials with your application:||Letter(s) of Reference|
|Include the following materials with your application:||Teaching/Administration Certification|
|Application Instructions||Please go to our website and click on the Job Application quick link at the bottom of the page. Then click On-Line Application & Job Listings. You are able to apply for any position we have posted.|
|Contact Name||Melissa Powell|