|Posting Start Date|
|Posting End Date|
|Position Start Date|
|School District||Chisholm Public Schools|
Chisholm Public Schools is seeking an IT Director.
● Responsible and oversight for all internet systems, networks and school sites. ○ (CHS, CES, CMS, CPS admin office, all press boxes and field houses)
● Working with all CPS students and staff members on integrating technology into the classroom and within the learning process.
● Windows, Google and Wengage Administrator for CPS
● Student and staff chromebooks upkeep and oversight.
● Staff desktops, monitors and smart board upkeep and oversight.
● Building card access and security camera upkeep and oversight.
● School phone system (Shoretel) upkeep and oversight.
● Thrillshare upkeep and oversight.
● Assist with printers and copier upkeep and work with appropriate vendors.
● Lead the E-Rate program for the CPS school district.
● All other technology software and hardware systems that need technology integration within CPS.
|Required Qualifications||● Experience in the IT field and IT operations is required.
● A high knowledge of security protocols and safety nets to secure the school district.
● Team oriented.
● Possess the ability to prioritize tasks and projects.
● Work with a budget and plan purchases appropriately to stay within a financial
framework for the CPS district.
|Preferred Qualifications||● Having a valid OKSDE teaching certificate would be optimal but not required.
● A Bachelor's degree is not required, but is certainly preferred.
● Continuing education courses for college credit or Career Tech training is preferred.
|Include the following materials with your application:||Cover Letter|
|Include the following materials with your application:||Resume|
|Include the following materials with your application:||Reference List|
|Application Instructions||Please email materials to Dudley Darrow, Superintendent, at: email@example.com
or mail to:
Chisholm Public Schools
Attn: Dudley Darrow, Superintendent
Enid, OK 73701
|Contact Name||Dudley Darrow, Superintendent|