|Posting Start Date|
|Posting End Date|
|Position Start Date|
|School District||Pryor Public Schools|
PRYOR PUBLIC SCHOOLS
Position: Director of Student Information
General Job Description: The Director of Student Information provides successful administration of the district’s student data systems including: Student management systems, reporting systems, and custom applications. Improve accuracy, performance, reliability, stability, and accessibility for storing, recovering, archiving, and reporting student data. Work with application support and management staff to provide interconnectivity solutions and ensure accurate and reliable data storage and exchanges. Research and adapt to business “best practices” for system implementation and software development. Ensure systems operate and are used in compliance with OKSDE and district policies and procedures, providing updates as changes demand. Provide supplemental support to district reporting systems, data exchanges and software support.
Qualifications: Previous certified administrative experience is required. Current administrative certificate.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
2. Manage District Student Data Privacy Compliance efforts.
3. Manage Integration with Student Information System(s).
4. Support and provide data for State and Federal reporting.
5. Provide assistance in all areas of student information, developing attendance reporting, grade reporting, registration and scheduling, discipline reporting, testing reporting, and enrolling and withdrawing of students into the program(s).
6. Ensure the accuracy of student data and troubleshoot database, operational and software problems, determine cause of error or stoppage, apply corrective techniques or obtain support from software manufacturers and/or IT.
7. Research OKSDE policy and procedure changes, adapting student information systems as needed.
8. Support Scheduling of classes for all sites.
9. Prepare reports and data for district personnel for OSDE reporting.
10. Assist with State reporting requirements and accreditation.
11. Compile data and materials to prepare reports and summaries for management.
12. Design analytics from the student information application and data to determine student trends.
13. Serve as the point person for the district’s student information system.
14. Work directly with student enrollment team to ensure proper connection of data and delivery of new and returning students.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
Work Environment: Must be able to work within various degrees of noise, temperature, and air quality. Interruptions of work are routine. Flexibility and patience are required. Job responsibilities may include both inside and outside duties. Must be self-motivated and able to complete job assignment without direct supervision. After hour work may be required. May make site or home visits when needed and appropriate. Must be able to work under stressful conditions.
Physical Demands: This is an overview intended for compliance with the ADA – it is not an exhaustive list of the duties to be performed. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions of a specific position.
Regular Requirements: Stand for extended periods; sit for extended periods; twist at the neck and trunk; bend at the waist; stoop, kneel, crouch; lift/move up to 20 pounds; handle objects and tools with hands; repetitive use of finger and hands.
Occasional Requirements: Reach with hands and arms overhead above shoulder and horizontally; lift move up to 40 pounds.
Visual Requirements: Close, color, peripheral, depth perception, ability to adjust focus.
Hearing/Speaking: Adequate to exchange information.
|Required Qualifications||Previous certified administrative experience is required. Current administrative certificate.
|Preferred Qualifications||Infinite Campus experience preferred
Project Management experience preferred
MSSQL experience desired
Integrations experience preferred (Classlink; Mizuni/Hoonuit/Powerschool data integrations; Eduskills; SIF; student data APIs, etc.)
|Include the following materials with your application:||Cover Letter|
|Include the following materials with your application:||Resume|
|Include the following materials with your application:||Reference List|
|Include the following materials with your application:||Teaching/Administration Certification|
|Application Instructions||Please email Cover Letter, Resume, Reference List, and Teaching/Administration Certification to:
D. John Potter
Pryor Public Schools
|Contact Name||D. John Potter|