|Position Category||Student Support Services|
|Position Type||Speech Language Pathologist|
|Posting Start Date|
|Posting End Date|
|Position Start Date|
|School District||Rush Springs Public Schools|
Rush Springs, OK
The Rush Springs Public School district has a position open for a Speech Language Pathologist. Applicants must have completed all requirements and hold a Speech Language Pathologist degree, in addition to both an ASHA and Oklahoma Board of Examiners certificate. The Speech Language Pathologists responsibilities will cover students in grades PK-12, including those who are 3 years old.
Speech Therapist Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Assess, diagnose, screen and prevent language, speech, and swallowing disorders for students attending the district and 3 years old that will be attending.
- Communicate with students, families, guardians, teachers, and IEP teams, through developing and leading IEP teams.
- Administering tried and tested therapies in combination with new, innovative techniques to provide the best care.
- Educating students and their families on speech disorders and available therapies.
- Evaluating and monitoring student progress and implementing plan changes as needed or required.
|Required Qualifications||Oklahoma certification or eligibility for Oklahoma certification|
|Preferred Qualifications||Experience as a Speech Language Pathologist in a school setting.|
|Include the following materials with your application:||Cover Letter|
|Include the following materials with your application:||Resume|
|Include the following materials with your application:||Transcripts|
|Include the following materials with your application:||Teaching/Administration Certification|
|Application Instructions||Interest applicants should email the required materials to Mr. Robbie Burch, Superintendent, firstname.lastname@example.org. Rush Springs Public Schools reserves the right to offer the position to a qualified candidate at any point during the aforementioned time frame. Rush Springs Public Schools is an Equal Opportunity Employer.|
|Contact Name||Robbie Burch|