|Posting Start Date|
|Posting End Date|
|Position Start Date|
|School District||Drexel R-IV School District|
The Drexel R-IV Board of Education is seeking candidates for the position of Superintendent of Schools.
|Required Qualifications||• Missouri superintendent licensure or eligibility for a conditional license
• At least 3 years of successful experience as a building or district administration
|Preferred Qualifications||• Experience as a Superintendent
• Reside in the District
|Include the following materials with your application:||Cover Letter|
|Include the following materials with your application:||Resume|
|Include the following materials with your application:||Transcripts|
|Include the following materials with your application:||Teaching/Administration Certification|
|Application Instructions||A successful application will include the following:
• Completed Application in Applitrack
• Cover letter directed to the Drexel R-IV Board of Education. Include reason for interest in the position as well as your significant accomplishments.
• Current resume
• Copies of college/university transcripts
• Evidence of Missouri Superintendent Certification
• Supporting documents that enhance your application.
Application may be found at mosba.org
|Contact Name||Chris Felmlee|